Bill Wyche, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund Award
The Texas Section of the Society for Range Management (TSSRM) is offering an annual $2,500 college scholarships from the Bill Wyche, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund to deserving high school seniors or current college students who are interested in or are currently pursuing agriculture studies. The application deadline each year is April 30th.
Specific criteria for selection:
- Applicant should have the intent of studying Agriculture as his/her major. Applications will be accepted from high school seniors, college students, and/or college graduate students.
- Applicant must have financial need.
- Applicant must demonstrate academic achievement.
- Applicant must intend to actively pursue a career in agriculture.
- Applicant cannot previously have received the Bill Wyche, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Award.
- Applicant must provide three letters of reference/recommendation (to include impressions about the applicant on topics such as academic achievement, financial need, character, leadership, etc.).
Mail the following required documents to the chairman of the Bill Wyche, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund Committee: (1) typed application, (2) three letters of reference/recommendation, and (3) your certified high school or college transcript.
Cynthia Wyche Stroman, Chairperson
Bill Wyche, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 693
Sweetwater, TX 79556